Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

You Hold the Key

Happy Valentine's Day!  Here is a cute and fun project to give to your special loved one today or any day...  You hold the Key to my Heart!
Supplies Needed:

Paper Mache Heart
Cream Paint
Glitter Paint
Distress Ink
Seam Binding
Bits of Vintage Lace, Rick Rack, Buttons, Key
(whatever makes your heart happy)
Vintage Journal Paper
Glue Gun
Paint Brush

Paint heart and let dry.

Add distressing ink to the heart to age it.

Add glitter paint over the top. 

Print out your words on vintage journal paper.

Then add your vintage treasures and words to complete your heart.


This heart I will be giving to my special someone today... and it will be hanging up year round as a small reminder of our love.

Wishing you all a creative day, sweet friends.

10 comments:

  1. A wonderfully creative gift for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is just amazing!!

    Happy Valentine's Day♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty...love it! That's going on my "things to make" list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very creative Valentine's heart:) - and what a nice design on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh such a lovely idea! thanks so much for sharing. wishing you a creative day too! di
    ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How creative! Traci I didn't know you had another blog other than your photography blog...this is wonderful! I'm going to look around to see what I've been missing. I hope your week is a beautiful one!
    Maura :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my this is wonderful..I have made fabric hearts ...but this is so tactile .....Love the verse & key!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its creative and beautiful idea. I like this hearts as well as you give fantastic explanation for make it this project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it

    hugs jenneke
    http://creaties-jenneke.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete